- Avoid excessive heat i.e. Hot showers, Jacuzzis, steam rooms or saunas for 24 hours
- Avoid excessive perspiration for 24 hours e.g. gym, swimming, excessive exercise
- No sun beds or sun exposure for 24 hours
- Avoid fake tan, perfumed products, moisturisers, make-up and deodorants for 24 – 48 hours
- Avoid underwear and tight clothing for 24 hours after intimate waxing
- The waxed area can be red/sensitive for 24-48 hours, this is normal and is called Erythema – to help with any redness or any irritation keep the area clean and sooth with cool water & use Sudocrem or e45
- Do not shave or epilate between waxing appointments
- Exfoliate the waxed area 2 to 3 times a week to prevent ingrown hairs
- Return every 4 – 6 weeks for long-term improvements & keep up with your appointments!
We hope you enjoyed your treatment at Pallas Beauty! Please share your experience and leave us a review here.