Lash Lift Aftercare
The aftercare advice is given to ensure the client fully understands what should and should not be done 24-28 hours post treatment for longevity of the lash bomb treatment results
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for 24-48 hours after your treatment
- Brush lashes upwards for the next 24 hours to promote lift
- Avoid rubbing the eyes
- Avoid putting contact lenses back in for 24-48 hours
- Avoid swimming/sauna for 24-48 hours
- Keep lashes dry for 24-48 hours
- Use a lash conditioner – castor/keratin oil daily
- Comb the lashes upwards daily using the mascara wand
- Sleep on your back for up to 2 days after treatment to prevent the lashes being squashed by the pillow
- If any stinging or swelling occurs, keep applying a cold dampened cotton pad, cold compress or cooling spray to soothe, if it
- persists seek medical advice and let technician know so we can put it on your record card
We hope you enjoyed your treatment at Pallas Beauty! Please share your experience and leave us a review here.
Book in with a friend on a Friday and receive a classic spray tan, a classic shellac mini manicure and bring your own bubbly for £45 each - must book in with a friend to receive offer. Saving up to £12!