Nail service aftercare
Getting the best out of your Manicure is up to you!
At Pallas Beauty we recommend these top tips;
- Use a cuticle oil once or twice a day to ensure nails are hydrated and prevents lifting
- Wear gloves when washing up & hands are in detergents
- Always dry hands thoroughly
- If any nails chip or lift, buff with a file as best as you can to prevent lifting and can secure with a top coat
- Avoid picking or peeling nails as this can result in damaging nails, the correct removal is recommended with acetone
- Return for maintenance after 2/3 weeks
- Be careful not use your hands as tools e.g. opening tins etc.
If you follow the proper homecare & aftercare we can guarantee no chips after 1 week, anything over this is a bonus but the average manicure should last 2+ weeks depending on nail type.
We hope you enjoyed your treatment at Pallas Beauty! Please share your experience and leave us a review here.