The safety of our clients and our Pallas Beauty team are our number one priority, we are always actively following guidance from our Beauty Federations and government guidelines to see all the latest information, all of which are subject to the scientific evidence at the time.
Saying all of that, as many other shops, we have altered our salon a lot in regards to having the best hygiene and safety measures in place and enhanced infection control measures have been implemented to combat the spread of Covid -19. Our hygiene measures were always up to the best standards, but we have put more in place.
Before attending your appointment please may we ask you to confirm neither you, nor any members of your household are displaying any COVID/Flu Symptoms. If you are please isolate and let us know at your earliest convenience and we will reschedule your appointment.
Most of our cancellations fee’s within reason have been lifted for the time being. But we still are advising clients to let us know the day before or at least 4 hours prior to appointment if they can’t make their appointment. No shows and failure to adhere to this fees will still be applied.
If you phone the salon, as we do not have a receptionist, please leave a message on our voicemail and we will reply as soon as we can. Please be patient with appointments. We will try our very best to be as accommodating as we can.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.
April 2022 COVID update - Enhanced infection control measures will be as follows:
ARRIVAL & APPOINTMENTS -
1. There is no need to wear a face mask now, it is optional. Your therapist for the time being will still have one on to protect themselves and clients.
2. Please arrive at your appointment no earlier or later than 3-5 minutes, this will enable us to maintain social distancing.
3. Our door will be locked, and our doorbell is in use at ALL times. This is to control the flow of clients in and out our salon. Please ring the bell and your therapist will come to the door to collect you. If you are early, please wait outside at the door.
4. Automatic Hand Sanitiser will be displayed to the left on the wall and must be used when entering and exiting the salon. Please place both hands under and do not touch the machine.
5. Clients are advised to have a think about their colours/nail designs before their appointment, to avoid excessive contact with the nail ring colour display sticks - even though these will sanitised after every client.
1. Salon will still be disinfected regularly by anti-bacterial air spray.
2. Regular hand washing and sanitising will be carried out at all times.
3. High touch areas such as bathroom, nail wheel sticks, handles, doorbell, couches, and all surfaces are sanitised after each client.
4. Perspex shields are still in place in the reception area and in-between the nail desks. These are for the protection of both clients and staff members.
5. Towels are boiled washed and laundered accordingly - a fresh towel will always be in place and we now have disposable massage face coverings for added protection.
9. Please ensure all of our tools used during between treatments are either sterilised when appropriate or disposed of correctly.
8. Toilets will disinfected regularly and clients can use anti bacterial wipes before their toilet visit also. Hand washing/paper dispenser facilities available to be disposed of in the pedal bin and automatic hand sanitiser to finish your visit.
9. Hand washing/tissues and paper towels are available in each room in the salon for clients.
13. Find reassurance in our individual treatment rooms in a one to one environment with a therapist dedicated to you.
14. Our staff have trained in the appropriate salon cleaning and completed an on-line infection control and prevention courses.
CHANGES & INFO
1. From now on and for the foreseeable, Magazines and sweets have now been taken away from reception and all leaflets have been laminated. You are welcome to bring your own magazine.
2. The bathroom towels will no longer be able to use.
3. We will offer drinks such as water in disposable cups if needed. Or you can bring your own beverages.
4. We have not put any service charges on our services, although our Price list has slightly decreased and increased in certain treatments. Please look at our website prior for all info.
1. Patch tests are essential for new clients and must be carried out 48 hours prior to your appointment. It has been a bit of time since our clients have had their treatments. None of our products have changed, but we are still advising patch tests if you feel you need them and it will be the clients responsibility to let us know and arrange this. Please keep in mind pregnancy, change of medication etc as well as now, COVID or the vaccine can all have an affect on your skin. If you want any patch tests for Henna/Tint/Lash Lifts/TVT/Semi-permanent lashes then please give us a message and we will be happy to accommodate this prior to your appointment. Failure to do so we can decline your treatment. Please ask the salon or your therapist if you are unsure.
1. Contactless payment is available.
2. Cash will still be accepted.
3. Card machine and reception surface will be sanitised after every use.
Loyalty Cards & Discounts
1. Loyalty cards are still accepted in the salon and our loyalty scheme has not changed and will continue as normal.
2. Discounts will still be honoured as normal.
Again all of these measures are to offer a degree of protection to both you our client and staff members.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this information and a massive thank you for your support and cooperation. This has been, for all of us, a very stressful time. Despite all the above, please do not worry we will endeavour to make your visit as enjoyable and normal as we can and you will be in safe hands!